Adding a whole-house water filtration system is a big decision. To help you with the decision, we have put together several benefits from treating your water at the source.
- You will have clean, filtered, balanced water from every tap in your home from your bathroom sink to your ice maker.
- Chemicals such as chlorine are removed before they can be released into the air from a hose or spigot. This is particularly helpful to those who suffer from breathing ailments such as asthma and allergies or have sensitive immune systems.
- Your laundry will be chemical-free making it much more pleasant to allergy sufferers and those with sensitive skin.
- Soap Scum and hard water deposits will no longer coat your dishes, shower walls and bath tubs. Filtered water makes it possible to rinse away soaps and detergents completely.
- Get 30% more life from your appliances. Hard water not only leaves mineral deposits on your dished and clogs your shower head. Over time, minerals block all of your plumbing including that inside dishwashers, ice makers, and washing machines.